Transportation information Travel from the Airport:
Atlanta has multiple public transportation options to accommodate your travel, whether from the airport or around the city.
Hyatt Regency Hotel does not offer a shuttle service to and from the airport. Below you will find alternative options
Rent a car:
- Hartsfield Jackson International Airport has 11 rental car companies to choose from
- Rent a car through Turo, a car sharing marketplace in Atlanta.
- MARTA is a public transit system with fares costing at $2.50.
- MARTA runs from Hartsfield Jackson International Airport (Domestic Terminal) to the Hyatt Regency. Board any northbound train (Gold or Red) and exit at the Peachtree Center Station. The hotel can be accessed through Peachtree Center Mall.
Reserve a ride:
- The Hyatt Regency offers valet parking at a rate of $50 per night
- There is no official self-parking dedicated to the Hyatt Regency
- There are many close off-parking locations: see map Travel around Atlanta:
- MARTA - use MARTA busses or trains
Travel from the Airport: