Continuing Education To secure your continuing education hours, please read the instructions below carefully.
ACES is proud to offer all conference attendees Continuing Education (CE) hours for select programs approved by the National Board for Certified Counselor (NBCC). As an added benefit this year, CEs are included in the price of conference registration.
Please note that not all conference programs may be eligible for CEs. Program content must be consistent with NBCC policies and guidelines in order to be approved for CE credit. NBCC Content areas include: Counseling Theory/Practice and the Counseling Relationship, Human Growth and Development, Social and Cultural Foundations, Group Dynamics, Career Development, Assessment, Research and Program Evaluation, Counselor Professional Identity and Practice, and Wellness and Prevention. Any program that is not eligible for CE credit will be noted with 0.00 credits in the conference program.
Be sure that you use the tracking form found in the Conference Program to track your program attendance. This form is also available for download on the ACES Conference website. You can use this form to double check that you have completed session evaluations for all sessions that you attend. This form is for your reference and does not need to be turned into ACES. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE CE CREDIT FOR ANY SESSION THAT YOU DO NOT EVALUATE! Your session evaluation serves as proof of your attendance at sessions.
Here is a downloadable Word version of the CE Tracking Form
To secure your continuing education hours, please read the instructions below carefully.
How to complete the SESSION EVALUATION in CrowdCompass Events
On a phone:
Download the CrowdCompass Events app by Cvent
On a desktop or tablet:
Visit CrowdCompass Events in your web browser. We recommend using the most up to date version of Chrome. You will be prompted to login using the email address that you used to register.
Next Steps for all devices:
- Search for ACES 2021 Conference and follow the instructions to log in. Remember to use the email you used to register for the conference
- From the Schedule, add sessions that you attend to ‘My Schedule.’ Sessions MUST be added to My Schedule to be able to evaluate them
- By October 25, 2021, complete the session evaluations
Timeline and Process for earning CEs for In-Person Conference Attendees:
- October 25, 2021: Conference attendees must complete session evaluations. Please remember that your session evaluation is proof of your session attendance and that you cannot receive CEs for any session not evaluated.
- October 26 – December 24, 2021: Conference attendees who completed session evaluations will receive their CE certificate via email.
Virtual Attendees who watch the Live Stream and Recorded Live Stream sessions:
- Will have access to the recorded Live Stream sessions until November 10, 2021
- Need to complete the session quiz available on CrowdCompass Events by November 24, 2021, after watching the sessions
- Virtual attendees will be notified via email with any updates/information pertaining to access to the quizzes.
- Complete the session evaluations with the same instructions as above in CrowdCompass Events by November 24, 2021
The Association for Counselor Education and Supervision (ACES) is an NBCC-Approved Continuing Education Provider (ACEPrM) and may offer NBCC-approved clock hours for events (or programs) that meet NBCC requirements. Sessions (or programs) for which NBCC-approved dock hours will be awarded are identified in the program bulletin (or in the catalogue or Web site). The ACEP is solely responsible for all aspects of the program.
For additional information on the Continuing Education process, please contact Carolyn Schoenbeck and Tiffany Brooks at email@example.com.